February 14-16, 2014
Selected as one of the Southeast Tourism Society’s Top 20 Events for February 2013, the Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show is the largest House and Garden Show in East Tennessee for those interested in energy efficient, cost saving products and services, and home and gardening enthusiasts!
The 2014 Dogwood Arts House and Garden Show, presented by the Knoxville News Sentinel, will showcase more than 200 commercial exhibits featuring innovative home and garden products with professionals on-hand to provide inspiration for indoor and outdoor design. It’s the must-see event of the year!
The Dogwood House & Garden Show celebrates its 36th year as the largest annual fundraiser and signature event for the Dogwood Arts Festival that takes place every April in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Dogwood Arts Festival’s mission is to promote and celebrate our region’s arts, culture, and natural beauty.
2014 Show Features:
• Over 200 participating companies showcasing innovative home and garden products with professionals on hand to provide expert assistance
• Grand Gardens with more than 10,000 square feet of landscapes, constructed by the region’s top designers
• How-To Entertainment Stage presenting eleven workshops throughout the weekend. Presented by DIY Network.
• Green Pavilion showcasing eco-friendly products and services that reduce the environmental impact in your home and at work
• Cooking School providing demonstrations throughout the weekend. Presented by Avanti Savoia.
• Raffle drawing of more than $16,000 worth of home and garden products donated by ACME Block & Brick, Prism Pool and Backyard, and Invisible Fence.
• Flower Markets providing everything colorful and green to brighten up your garden
• Artists will create artwork for your home and garden on the show floor, opening a window into their techniques
• Urban Living
For more information, visit our Show Information page!
Knoxville Convention Center
701 Henley Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
Adults $10 per day
65+ years $8 per day
6-12 years $5 per day
Under 6 no charge
Crowne Plaza [Dogwood Arts Festival Official Hotel], 401 W. Summit Hill Drive, 865.522.2600
Holiday Inn Select Downtown, 525 Henley Street at Clinch Avenue, 865.522.2800
Marriott Hotel, 500 Hill Avenue SE, 865.637.1234
Four Points by Sheraton, 1109 White Avenue, 865.971.4663
Hilton Knoxville, 501 W. Church Avenue, 865.523.2300
Visit Knoxville for all of our area’s hotels and accommodations!