February 13-15, 2015
Each spring, hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees come together at the Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show. The show marks the end of winter and start of spring and warmer weather with beautiful landscaped gardens, home improvement contractors, plants, decor, art and much more.
The 2015 Dogwood Arts House and Garden Show, presented by the Knoxville News Sentinel, provides retailers, manufacturers, and service providers access to thousands of buyers seeking innovative products, new ideas, practical advice and great deals in decorating, home improvement and gardening with hundreds of experts all under one roof. It’s the must-see event of the year!
In 2015, the Dogwood House & Garden Show will celebrate its 37th year as the largest annual fundraiser and signature event for the Dogwood Arts Festival that takes place every April in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Dogwood Arts Festival mission is to promote and celebrate our region’s arts, culture, and natural beauty.
2015 Show Features:
- Exhibits with the latest concepts, products and services for the home with professionals on hand to provide expert assistance
- Grand Gardens with more than 10,000 square feet of landscapes, constructed by the region’s top designers
- Urban Living featuring uniquely decorated room scenes created by interior designers and retailers
- How-To Stage presenting “How-To” workshops throughout the weekend
- Cooking School sponsor will provide cooking demonstrations throughout the day
- Herb and Flower Markets providing everything colorful and green to brighten up your garden
- Artists in Action will demonstrate and sell their creations on the show floor
- Green Pavilion showcasing eco-friendly products and services
- Raffle Drawing of Home & Garden Products
For more information, visit our Show Information page!
Knoxville Convention Center
701 Henley Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
Friday, February 13 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, February 14 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, February 15 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Adults $10 per day
65+ years $8 per day
6-12 years $5 per day
Under 6 no charge
Visit , the Official Hotel of the Dogwood Arts Festival!