FEBRUARY 1-3, 2019 | Knoxville Convention Center
Contract Confirmation 2019
We are so pleased you’ve decided to join us for the 2019 House & Garden Show, and we hope that you are as excited about the show as we are!
Space allotments will be made by Show Management based on date of application, exhibitor’s choice, location of potential competitors, and availability. You will be notified of your booth assignment in mid- late January, 2019.
To help you plan a successful show experience, please visit the Exhibitor Information page [click here] to download needed show information. [This page will be updated periodically throughout the year].
- Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Floor Plan
- Fact Sheet
- Communications & Technology Form
- Electrical & Utilities Order Form
- Internet Access Order Form
- Sample Distribution Policies and Form
- Marshaling Procedure and Map
- Directions to Knoxville Convention Center
- Directions to Exhibitor Parking – Blackstock Lot
- Public Parking Map for Knoxville, TN
- Equipment Rental
Your participation in the 41st annual Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show supports Dogwood Arts, a treasured East Tennessee tradition. On behalf of the Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show committee, thank you for helping us keep that tradition going strong.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!